Tuesday, May 12, 2009

V/A - Oasen CD (Sweden, 1979/1991)

There have been a couple of requests for this compilation. It was recorded live in 1979 and includes the well-known Ebba Grön and Grisen Skriker as well as some others that probably didn't release any records of their own. Even though I really like Ebba Grön and Grisen Skriker I don't care much for this compilation. I like the Trams tracks but that's about it.

This was first released on LP in 1979 and then reissued in 1986. It was released on CD in 1991. Since I can't find the LP (must have traded or sold it and forgot about it in my old age!), you'll have to make do with the CD. The track "I Wanna Fuck Your Dog" by Ebba Grön is on the LP but it isn't on the CD (Thanks, Martin, for the info!).

V/A - Oasen LP/CD (MNW MNWP/CD 94, 1979/1991)
Ebba Grön - Skjut en snut
Ebba Grön - Brackor
The Lerium - En ny dag
The Lerium - Nu
Boojhwa Kids - Med en duns slutar alla hoppas
Katedral - Orientella pareller
Grisen Skriker - Kärleksjakten
Grisen Skriker - Är jag så dum?
Slakthus Trotyl - Kräv en Oas
Trams - Snutar är nazister
Trams - Tiga käft
Urin - Eva
Urin, Ebba Grön - Utväg
[Ebba Grön - I Wanna Fuck Your Dog] LP only, not on CD

4 comments:

Martin said...

"I wanna fuck your dog" is on the LP, but it's still a pretty boring compilation unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Great site. I'm looking few albums from Sweden. Maybe you can help me!!!

BOYS - MER ÄN EN FILM
DIESTINCT - SE MEN INTE RÖRA
DIESTINCT - FRUSNA TÅRAR
EKOVOX - RYTMER I MÖRKRET
HOG - OFF THE RECORD
INFORMATION - LJUSET BRYTER IGENOM
MÅNSKEN - VILL INTE BLI SOM ER!
NATTKRÄM - ROMANTISKA POJKAR
PINHEADS - WITH THE PINHEADS
PINHEADS - OUT OF FOCUS
PINHEADS - ROTN´ROLL/LIVE
PROTECTORS - TEENARAMA TWIST
PUSH - DELICIOUS BANALITY
ROBERT WIDÉN - MARIA
STUDIO SEX / OILERS - SPLIT LP
T-SHIRTS
WBT

Thanx.
Paul

Mort Subite said...

Some of those LPs are planned for posting. If you want to buy them, tradera.com is probably the best place to try, if you can handle Swedish.

Kuken said...

I don´t think this is a "boring" comp, it´s a great capture of the scene that was going on right then! Had this LP on a shitty Ampex tape that got all clogged up and worn....HISTORY! Thanks for posting it!