Sunday, May 24, 2009

Swiss Vinyl Feast #4

Here's another batch of Swiss punk while I work on getting some more Swedish records ripped and ready for posting.

MD (Manisch Depressiv) - Gott ist tot / Würde Würde Würde sein / Aber wir wissen / Aufstehn / Was ist los mit Amerika / Zeitmaschine (1+2) / Existieren sie nicht / Es gibt sie nicht / Die Maschine / Gott ist tot EP (Soilant, 1983)
Mono - Bahnhof / Schtop / Life EP (Monokel 001, 1981)
Mother's Ruin - Godzilla / Plastic / Cannibals / Can´t Wait 12" EP (Off Course FFC 7906, 1979)
Negativ - Glitter Hair Cream / Terrorist 7" (Turicaphone, 1982)
Nilp - Gift / Wuet / Patriote / Schaffe EP (-, 1982)
Rebels - Mayday / Mental Disaster / Sweet Society EP (Musk MP 7777/8, 1979)

For sleeve scans see: Punk-Disco

The MD EP originally came in a spraypainted cardboard cover (I was lucky enough to find 2 of them in Zurich about 15 years ago). More recently, a number of copies came out in just a spraypainted plain white sleeve. The Soilant label released some other cool punk/noise/DIY records as well. Mono also released an LP in 1982 that I'll maybe post later. Mother's Ruin did some other records but none as good as this 12" I don't think. There is another EP from Nilp that I don't have but would really like to find! Negativ and Rebels had only these releases which were compiled on the Pogo Punks LP back around 1997.

5 comments:

topper said...

thank you for another punk posting

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all this stuff!

Willie D said...

Great posts of these swiss comps. I've been wanting to hear Chin Chin - We Don't Wanna Be Prisoners EP, ME 110-D - s/t EP, and Kie 13 - s/t EP. If you have them could you put them in your next batch of swiss comp?
Thanks!

Mort Subite said...

I have another batch of Swiss records to post soon but I will include those ones in another one later.

Willie D said...

Thanks! I'm looking for to it and I'm also looking forward to hearing the Swiss records you're going to post soon.