Monday, February 9, 2009

Producers (UK) - LP (unreleased, test press?) (1980?)

This one popped up on eBay several years ago from a seller in Amsterdam. This is the only time I have ever seen it listed anywhere. It may be a test pressing of an unreleased LP. As far as I know the band only released 3 7" singles in 1980 on the Magic Moon and Edge labels. There is also an Australian released 12" EP. This LP is on the Magic Moon label and since it contains several songs that are also on the 7"s, I'm guessing it is also from around that time. How it ended up in an out of the way record shop in the Netherlands might be an interesting story. How many others were made and where are they? If you know anything about this one, please drop a line!

Producers - s/t LP (Magic Moon, 198? (unreleased))
Walk Right Back / Another Guy / On The Beach / I Want You / The Pulse // Nothing Comes Easy / Goin'  Steady / Revenge Is Sweet / I Got That Something / All The Rage.

No comments: